Dr. Inong is a native of Stockton, Ca. She was born in Arizona while her dad was stationed in the US Army. The family moved to Stockton in 1980 when her dad was assigned to Mc Clellan AFB in Sacramento.
Dr. Inong graduated from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California in 1999. Prior to dental school, she attended the University of the Pacific in Stockton, California and majored in Biology and Chemistry. Dr. Inong has been practicing for over 20 years. She has been in her current location for almost 20 years. Since she began practicing dentistry, Dr. Inong has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, ensuring that her patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care. Dr. Inong has taken numerous continuing education classes in general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, and orthodonitcs.
- University of the Pacific School of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree
- International Congress of Oral Implantology Fellow
- Certificate of Training in Invisalign
- Certificate of Training in Orthotain System
- Certificate of Training in Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique
- American Denta Association
- California Dental Association
- San Joaquin Dental Association
- International College of Oral Implantology